Monday, December 2, 2013

There is no Arizona...

He came back y'all. To tell me he was sorry. And I screamed at him for hours. Then suddenly we're talking again and it's all so confusing. I have an amazing man by my side, but there I sat, tears running down my face and willing to give it all up for him. Will this ever end? I will love him forever. And that night...that night he said those words I've so longed to hear...but then he was gone again. I'm pretty sure this time it's forever. Part of me says to move on, but I can't without closure. He was my soulmate. He is the man I well love forever. Yet he refuses to be by my side. Why you ask? Fear. But I guess his fear was greater than mine. I've faced mine once and I survived. I guess now it's time to survive again. Have you all ever listened to the song "Jar of Hearts"? That's where I was. And now I'm reduced to this again...

No comments:

Post a Comment