Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pretty much I'm pregnant, not with the father and my best friend just walked out on me too. And I can't deal. I posted something a while back about laying on the bathroom floor. And that's where I am. Literally. Well technically I'm not on the floor. I'm in the tub. Without the strength to stand up on my own. And I know eventually I'll have to. But for now I'm just laying here, surrounded by a million tiny little glimmering pieces of my shattered soul and praying for a miracle by the grace of God. And no I don't want your sympathy, and no I don't want your help. Please for the love of all humanity don't try to "console" me. Just let me breathe, just let me grieve. Just listen. Just care...
I'm laying here and the melodies are memories, the pain unbearable, and I can physically feel myself break. Like there's nothing to it. Except there is. It's everything and nothing all in one moment. It's anger and fear and the dire need to scream until I shatter from the sound alone. That chance that just maybe if my body breaks apart it will be easier to come back together. That knowledge that all strength is gone. And I feel that part of me, it wants to stand up. It wants to move forward. And the rest of me just stays. Laying here. The music is playing and drowning out the world, covering the tears, shooing away the fears. The words are flowing but I feel like my blood is not. I can't feel it anymore. As if I have no heartbeat, because there is my heart. Shattered on the floor. Glimmering, like drops of dew on a spring morning. And the water is getting cold, but it comforters me. I still have feeling there. I see the water glide across my skin and I feel the way it moves and I find hope there. The bubbles are long gone. I made a mustache with them earlier. And then I laughed until I cried. Seriously. Then I sobbed until all my tears were gone. I'm fairly certain it helped me feel better. Surely there are more tears now, but they won't come. And I still can't feel my heart. My head says move, but then I'm lost in another song. And I'm screaming the lyrics in the bathroom, I can feel the vibration from the beat. My throat is sore from the protection of my voice. Usually I'm a very quiet person. I've done a lot if screaming lately though. If you were here I would probably scream the lyrics to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment