Thursday, August 27, 2015

So

I've begun counseling again. I really like my psychologist. She puts me a bit out of my comfort zone, but that's good for growth. And she uses art. I've started working on mandalas. Started drawing one tonight. She was right, you learn a lot about yourself in the process. The one I started is supposed to be a self representation. As I was drawing that's the main thought that was on my mind. And then I just let it flow. Turned out to be a woman. I thought she would be a gypsy but she's not. She's beautiful though. A bit complicated. She gives it all and holds nothing back. You can see the darkness creeping through the lines though. And the way she feels so isolated while giving so much. She's a witch, a mermaid, a queen. All in one. It's hard top explain and now I'm singing. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment