Thursday, October 3, 2013

Ahh!!!

I'm so exhausted...I just want to feel like myself again. Recently it's like I'm awake for a few hours and then I'm just down-right exhausted. I don't understand. I woke up this morning after seven hours of sleep: got a shower, made breakfast and if I closed my eyes right now I would pass out completely. Top that off with feeling like my son hates me. He refuses to listen, screams at me when I make him listen, and constantly says "I just want to go to my Dad's". I mean; someone please tell me what I have done so wrong to make my child not even like me? Add fighting with my best friend bc nobody ever cleans the house; me spazzing bc I'm so OCD and literally can't deal with a dirty house. I feel like someone completely different. Sarah-land is dark and I don't like it at all. Someone help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment