Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Another here I am...

It's been a while since I've done this; but the songs on the radio won't stop ringing in my ears.

So here I am listening to this song; it reminds me of you. Here I am patiently waiting for you to pull me near. Here I am worried. Here I am with memories on display. Here I am trying not to think; that's why this house is so clean. Here I am learning to wait; hoping I didn't lose you because of my mistakes. Here I am dancing to our favorite song; your hoodie and my underwear. Here I am scrubbing, organizing, sweep here, wipe down that over there. Here I am breathing. Take it slow Sarah; you may never know. Keep it positive Sarah; losing hope is what got you here. So here I am, lost in thought, taking it all in. Here I am believing. The stars are shining bright, sky a pretty purple/blue. There's that song on the radio. Here I am swaying to the beat. The words flowing so deep; finding their way to my heart. Here I am; knowing I will be okay either way. Fill me with pain; it will replace the fear. Fill me with hope; I want to hold you my dear. Moving through time, gaining strength with each beat. Here I am believing. Not in you, not in me; in this place there is no fear. Floating away in a dream but baby you're still there. Here I go; change the tune. Lift my spirits, I will not float to you. Here I am holding on to my dream, I feel at peace there. Here I am after speaking to you. Yes, I let you interrupt my thoughts. Here I am knowing you don't know how big I smiled when you called me baby :-)

On that note. I'm goin to sleep! Sweet dreams universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment