Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hey hey! (wiggly eyebrow thing)

Today. Has been exhausting! Didn't sleep much last night, got up for my interview, became employed, took Grams and a cranky Anakin to the store and dinner. I have barely been home all day and have been going non-stop! Sent Bread a message yesterday explaining EVERYTHING so he has time to think it all over before we talk (hindsight really IS 20/20). Got to actually hear his voice today for the first time in what seems like forever but really has only been a week. I'm am trying my hardest not to stress there. Whatever he decides I will be okay with; my decisions got us here. Had a friend unexpectedly help me out financially (I was in the negative and getting nowhere but deeper). Got my schedule worked out for work, childcare taken care of, a plan in place. It's time to get back up on my feet :-) other than that, Grams is crazy. Thought she could get a full badminton set for under five dollars. Sorry crazy lady; not even at Walmart. Dinner went well and turned out to be kids night (hooray pictures for the fridge :)
It's been a busy busy day; which is good for me. I enjoyed the sunshine while it was here, and the rain while it washed the earth clean. Ate entirely too much at dinner (yumyum) and now I would LOVE a nap. I wouldn't sleep tonight though so I'm going to stay up and finish laundry, do the dishes and clean up the apartment. Yep, definitely a crazy busy day. Goodnight all, and remember to wish on every star ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment